To register, please click on Online Application. Onsite Registration will be available during the conference from March 8–10.
|Regular||JPY 45,000||JPY 45,000||JPY 60,000||included||included||included|
|JPY 25,000||JPY 25,000||JPY 30,000||included||included||included|
|Accompanying Person||JPY 20,000||JPY 20,000||JPY 20,000||included||included||N/A|
† For late registration, Online Application will be closed on February 14, 2017.
After this date, participants should proceed to onsite registration available from March 8–10.
Rate in Effect
- Speaker: until November 15, 2016 (*)
- Early Rate: until December 20, 2016
- Late Rate: on and after December 21, 2016)− February 14, 2017
- Onsite Rate: from March 8–10, 2017
*All speakers are required to register on or before November 15, 2016 in order to present their papers at the conference. If not, the papers will not be included in the conference proceedings nor Procedia CIRP.
Registration Category Criteria
- To qualify for Student Registration rate, you must be a full-time bachelor or master course student in an accredited university. You are required to submit a copy of valid ID (student card or official letter) to LCE 2017 Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students of doctoral course must register as Regular.
What is Included in the Registration Fee
|Registration fee includes:||Regular||Student||Accompanying
|Access to all sessions||✔||✔|
|All official documentation including USB preprints of the papers and program booklet||✔||✔|
|Lunch on March 8, 9, and 10||✔||✔|
|Coffee breaks (daily)||✔||✔|
|Welcome Event on March 8||✔||✔||✔|
|Conference Dinner on March 9||✔||✔||✔|
|Industrial Tour on March 9||✔||✔|
- Location: TBA (Please see Social Program Details.)
- Date: March 8
- Location: Kamakura Prince Hotel (Please see Social Program Details.)
- Date: March 9
- Date: March 9 (Please see Industrial Tour Details.)
- To apply, please enter your 1st to 4th choice on Online Application. Your confirmed tour will be announced via e-mail by the end of February, 2017.
All payments must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY) by credit card through Online Registration or by bank transfer. Neither checks nor cash are accepted. Registration fee payments must be received prior to the deadline date in order to remain at the current registration rate. If you choose credit card, your payment will be charged at the following dates depending on the date you apply:
Until December 20, 2016: Your payment will be charged between December 22 to 28, 2016.
On and after 21, 2016 to February 14, 2017: Your payment will be charged between February 15 to 22, 2017.
Credit Card: We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express and JCB.
Drawer of this online payment transaction will be "Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. / KINTETSU INTERNATIONAL". Please use a credit card which is valid at least until April 2017.
- Bank Transfer: Payment must be made in full amount without any deductions of bank charges.
- Bank Name: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (Bank Code: 0009)
- Branch Name: Suzuran Branch (Branch Code: 760)
- Swift Code: SMBCJPJT
- Account Number: Ordinary 6103292
- Account Name: Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.
After the full payment is confirmed, attendees will receive a confirmation via e-mail by the end of February, 2017. Please present this confirmation at the Registration Desk at the conference venue as proof of your registration.
Changes and cancellations can be made online by February 14, 2017. After that, a written notification should be sent to LCE 2017 Desk by email at email@example.com to avoid any trouble. The date and time of the change and cancellation will be based on our working hours (Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 pm [Japan time] except for national holidays.) After the working hours, cancellation will be made on our next working day, which may incur charges.
|Until January 27, 2017||JPY 10,000 will be charged; the rest of the registration fee will be refunded|
|From January 28 to February 14, 2017||50% of the registration fee will be refunded|
|On and after February 15, 2017||No refund|